Hearing Services in New York
At ZN Audiology, your hearing health is our number one concern. That's why we offer a complete range of services so that you have one convenient place for all your hearing healthcare needs. We are committed to helping you with all parts of your hearing journey that’s why we keep in touch long-term to make sure you're hearing your best for years to come.
Whether you're ready for hearing aids or you're just looking to get a baseline test of your hearing, we're here to help you.
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations: We will determine the nature and severity of your hearing loss, which helps us design a treatment plan to address your specific needs.
- Hearing aid demonstrations: If decided that hearing aids would be the right fit for you, we allow patients the opportunity to try demo units so they can experience the firsthand effects of hearing aids.
- Hearing aid sales and fittings: We carry only the latest technology from the most reputable hearing aid brands. Our recommendations are tailored to your individual hearing loss needs and lifestyle.
- Hearing aid maintenance and reprogramming: To ensure that your hearing aids continue serving you well, we help you stay on top of regular cleaning and maintenance, including minor repairs, replacing filters, and deep-cleaning
- Earmolds for hearing protection: Custom-fit hearing protection, such as earplugs for hunters and in-ear monitors for musicians, can help you keep your hearing healthy and avoid hearing loss.
- Assistive listening devices: We carry hearing instruments that work in addition to or in place of hearing aids if needed.
- On-site ENT doctor or referrals off-site: We partner with ENT doctors and medical practitioners who can give you additional help for certain medical concerns without waiting.
- Pediatric audiology: We offer hearing testing and audiological evaluations for children ages 5 and up.
What's Included With Hearing Aids?
All hearing aids from ZN Audiology come with a lifetime of free batteries. We strive to make hearing aids affordable for all patients, so we offer options at different price points. In addition to the many options of hearing aid devices available for purchase, you also have the choice to buy bundled services.
- Bundled services means you pay one fee when you buy hearing aids and then never have to worry about an office fee again for the life of your hearing aids. No matter how often you need to come in for a cleaning or readjustment, you won't have to pay anything more.
- Pay-as-you-go services is cheaper up front, and then you only pay for the services you need at the time you need them. This is perfect for patients who want to lower their costs and will only come in once or twice a year for appointments.
Hearing Aid Demos
We can scientifically explain why hearing aids are right for you, and we can point to our own experience and those of our patients to show how they can change lives. But hearing aids are an investment, and we understand that you have to be confident in what hearing aids can do for you. We let every patient try on hearing aids programmed to their specific hearing loss so they can experience the power of hearing aids firsthand.
- We will fit and program your hearing aids to your specific hearing loss.
- Wear your new hearing aids every day and write down any questions or problems you may have.
- Return to our office in 2–3 weeks for a follow-up appointment so we can take care of any issues you may have noticed.
- Pick up free hearing aid batteries every two months for the life of your hearing aids.
- Come visit us for an annual audiological evaluation.
- Schedule an appointment anytime you need.
Affordable Hearing Aids
- We keep our prices low and offer various price points to accommodate your individual budget.
- We accept most major insurance carriers.
- We work with CareCredit to offer 12 months of payments without interest.